Looking for Beta-Testers!

Android 1.6 (also known as Donut) is on it´s way to our phones and I want to give all users who already installed Donut on their phones the chance to use the brand new features of it :)
So please write me a mail (tomtasche AAAAT gmail DOOOT com), tweet me (tomtasche), leave a comment here or whatever you want. I´m flexible ;)

You ask yourself why I don´t test it myself? I don´t have Donut on my phone, because I´m not sure if rooting my phone (which is at the moment the only way to get Donut on your phone) would blur the results of my bug-tests. Any thoughts from other developers / modders about that? :)

So, again: I´m searching for beta-testers! It´s not much work: I send you the apk of Donut-SayMyName, you install it and test if it says the name ;)

Thanks :)
Tom